Happy Friday my Pandas!
We made it through another hectic week. Well…mine wasn’t really THAT hectic but it was pretty darn productive. I have another anime update for you guys (if you have been keeping up with my post)!
Update as of 09/29/17: I am currently on episode 17 of Gosick. I am going to try and finish that up tonight. Then I can get to the rest of Metropolis! I also snuck in the Blade Runner: 2022 anime short that popped up. That was a neat little piece of art to watch. I actually haven’t seen the first Blade Runner movie but the new one coming out looks amazing! Definitely on my watch list for October.
The lovely Writing Waifu (you can check her blog out here: https://writingwaifu.wordpress.com/2017/09/27/mystery-blogger-award/) nominated me for this Mystery Blogger Award.
I would also like to thank Okoto Enigma for creating the Mystery Blogger Award.
Shall we get this party started peeps?! I think yes! First the rules.
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people (I’m gonna go with 5 lololz)
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Three things about me:
- I currently reside in Oregon with my two cats Perrie and Cinder. I just moved to a new city about 6 months ago and I am living away from my family for the first time ever. (I was living on my own in the same city as my parents. I just have never lived somewhere far away from them. I am 2 and a half hours from them now).
- I love books. I have always been an avid reader since I was a kid and books are just EVERYTHING to me. (I was actually doing book blogging before I switched over to aniblogging).
- I am apart of the rave community. I have a very big passion for EDM (electronic dance music). I love going to music festivals and being surrounded by people who have great vibes/energy.
Answering the questions:
Do you tend to read a lot of blogs that are similar to yours or that are different from what you do?
Probably similar but I also have a mix of book bloggers who I follow on here as well. I am a creature of habit, so I usually stick with what I know.
How has your blog changed over time?
Definitely! As I stated above I was doing book blogging before I switched my content over to anime/otaku related stuff.
What’s something you want to get better at (can be blog-related but doesn’t have to be)?
I would like to get better at texting people back XD
Describe your corner of the internet. (Which sites do you visit most and what do you do there?)
Hmmm…mainly anime sites and YouTube. I love watching random videos and learning new things. I also don’t own a TV so I watch everything online these days. You know…the Netflix gang. I really enjoy looking at anime fanart on Pinterest. You can find some really cool things on there!
What’s the last movie you saw and what did you think of it?
The last anime movie I saw was A Letter to Momo. I loved every bit of it! If you haven’t seen it yet I highly suggest you do. It is fun and quirky and sad all at the same time. The last regular movie I saw was IT. Such a great remake! But if you are like me (who watches a lot of horror movies) then it probably won’t scare you. Ha!
RickyDDR over at https://rickyddr.wordpress.com/
Karandi over at https://100wordanime.blog/
Yukinocake over at https://shinyuusite.wordpress.com/
Takuto over at https://takutoanimecafe.wordpress.com/
- What was the first anime series that got you into/liking anime?
- Do you have any hobbies outside of the aniblogging community?
- If you could travel to any anime/manga universe which one would it be?
- What do you hope to accomplish in the future? (Can be related to anime or just in general)
- Do you have a favorite anime studio or director?
Some of my best post include: https://kawaiipaperpandas.wordpress.com/2017/09/05/topic-tuesday-sometimes-at-best-anime-endings-are-a-little-bittersweet/ and https://kawaiipaperpandas.wordpress.com/2017/08/15/topic-tuesday-why-are-anime-villains-so-alluring/
That about does it for my post! Thank you again to the Writing Waifu for the nomination. I haven’t done anything like this yet on my page so it was super fun to change things up for once. I’ll see you guys tomorrow for Senpai Saturday ❤