It seems I have been nominated for another award post! Yippee! Contrary to popular belief I actually love doing these. I feel like these award post allow us to get to know each other on a deeper level. It seems in this day and age everyone loves knowing everything about everyone. I think that’s why so many people love watching vloggers and why Instragram and Snapchat have taken over our lives. It’s like your friends with people all over the world without actually being their friend. Ah, the beauty of technology! But on a real level technology is also the Devil XD
All jokes aside I have to thank the wonderful MelinAnimeland for nominating me! It makes me feel special when other anime bloggers think of me ❤ So thanks girl! 😉
The rules for this award blog are:
- Thank the person who nominated you and leave a link back to their blog.
- Answer the questions sent to you.
- Nominate around 10 bloggers (give or take)
- Create your own set of questions for your nominees and display the rules.
Mel’s questions were:
- If there a post you always wanted to write but still haven’t found the way to write it?
- Last movie you watched? Did you like it?
- Your dream vacation?
- If you could go anywhere on Earth without having to think about time and money, where would you go?
- Your favorite anime song (it can be and opening, an ending or an insert song)?
- If you could produce your own anime which genre would it be? Who would be the main lead?
- There are many post that I currently want to write. I have a ton of ideas in the works. I would love to do more anime reviews, but I feel like there are so many people who cover those already. I prefer to write in-depth analytical post instead (hence why I dove into the themes of Maquia: When the Promised Flower Blooms instead of writing a full on review). I feel like a lot of my more thought-out post don’t do as well as some of my more “fun” or “random” post. I would DEFINITELY love to do some more collabs in the future! If anyone wants to do one then just send me a direct message on Twitter! 😀
- The last movie I watched was the special theater re-release of Sailor Moon the Movie R & S! I was oh so happy that my local theater got these showings. Sailor Moon is an all time love of mine. You can say I absolutely enjoyed it! If you guys want a good throwback post to read (that’s about Sailor Moon) then check out the one I did back in June 2017: https://kawaiipaperpandas.wordpress.com/2017/06/08/my-love-for-sailor-moon-still-reigns-to-this-very-day-throwback-thursday/.
- My dream vacation is either Japan or Tahiti! I am also growing more and more fond of Thailand as well.
- I would definitely want to go somewhere tropical. I have been DYING to go to a beautiful beach where I can lay out and sip my piña colada without a care in the world.
- Hmmmm…there are so many good anime songs out there! I don’t have a particular favorite in general…but my favorite one from this year has to be “Kiss of Death” by Mika Nakashima x Hyde. I also really really loved Re:CREATORS opening song “gravityWall” by Hiroyuki Sawano Feat. Tielle & Gemie. Top notch songs in my opinion.
- Right now I am super duper into drama anime. I crave a good drama story-line! Maybe something like 3-gatsu no Lion (March comes in like a lion) or Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu….or maybe a psychological drama? Yeah, that would be fun too! The main lead would have to be someone who isn’t afraid to take risks. Main characters that are too scared to do anything grind on my nerves. I need a man or woman of ACTION! Kind of like Ash in Banana Fish…like he knows shits about to go down but he still does it anyways because he wants to prove his point.
The five people I am going to nominate for this are:
And my questions are:
- If you could create a Pokemon or Digimon what would they look like/what type would they be?
- If you could own any mythical creature as a pet which would choose?
- What upcoming anime/manga are you most excited for?
- Do you plan to dress up for Halloween this year? If so any ideas on what you want to be?
- Which anime opening or ending theme song would you want played every time you accomplished something?
- What do you think the anime/otaku community will look like in the next 5 years?
AND THAT IS A WRAP MY PANDAS! Thank you so much for joining me this late Friday evening (or wherever you are in the world…I know we all live in different places). I had a lot of fun doing this post per usual. Shout out to Mel once again for the nomination! I hope everyone has a FANTASTIC weekend. I will catch you guys on the next one. Jaa ne!
Disclaimer: All imagery and photos come from searching for them on the internet. I have no claim or right to them.