Yaaasss! I finally came up with my own original tag post. *Does happy dance*
Today’s tag is all about the quintessential Pokémon dream team. In layman’s terms what Pokémon would you want to carry with you if you were actually in the Pokémon realm. This tag doesn’t include any Pokémon you can store in your Pokémon storage, but rather only the Pokémon you can carry while traveling around. Buuut you do get to choose from all the generations! Here are today’s rules:
- You may pick 6 Pokémon from ANY of the generations as you wish.
- BUT you can ONLY pick base level Pokémon to have on your team. (This is to imply that your Pokémon will eventually evolve into their final evolution as you work your way around the Pokémon universe).
- Tag as many or as few people as you want to complete this tag.
- Please don’t forget to link your completed tag back to my original post!
- Copy and past the rules in your tag post as well so other people can be clued in on the Build Your Pokémon Dream Team tag.
BONUS: You may choose to have either a Pikachu or Eevee follow you around like in Pokémon Yellow…or you can carry an egg in hopes of producing a Pokémon of your choosing.
You can also choose 1 legendary Pokémon to run into and catch if given the chance.
Before we get started with my dream team let’s look at some fun facts about the Pokémon franchise!
- The first Pokémon to be designed/created was Rhydon.
- Pokémon is actually a contraction for “Pocket Monsters.”
- The way to tell if a Pikachu is a male or female is by the shape of their tail. Males have a sharp-edged tail, while females end in a sweetheart shape ❤
- Pikachu wasn’t going to originally be the mascot for Pokémon, Clefairy was.
- It is rumored that Ditto might actually be a failed clone of Mew.
Alright! Let’s get to my Pokémon dream team!
1. Totodile from Generation II
^Totodile has always been a favorite starter Pokémon for me so I definitely have to have him/her on my team!
2. Teddiursa from Generation II
^My love for Teddiursa has really grown over the last year, but it all stemmed from watching Pokémon the Movie: Spell of the Unknown. Watching Molly Hale (Mi Snowdon in the Japanese version) use a crystal Teddiursa was EVERYTHING 😀
3. Vulpix from Generation I
^Vulpix is one of my favorite Pokémon designs in the franchise. I also think it’s pretty neat they decide to do an Alola version as well!
4. Psyduck from Generation I
^This choice is mainly due to the fact that I know Psyduck can evolve into Golduck and Golduck can be a bad ass Pokémon given the right moves XD
5. Deerling from Generation V
^Generation five is one I haven’t played yet (cause I kinda stopped playing after Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald), but Deerling’s aesthetic is right up my alley.
6. Swablu from Generation III
^Swablu is TINY but MIGHTY…quite like myself. I think Swablu would make a great addition to my team.
^I would DEFINITELY choose to have an Eevee follow me around.
^And if I were to run into and catch a legendary Pokémon it would be Mew. Mew has always been my ride or die legendary Pokémon choice!
That is a wrap my pandas! I am oh-so-happy that I finally decide to create a tag post of my own. I hope you guys enjoyed this as well! Hmmm…now for the fellow creators I am going to tag for this one. Let’s see…I think I will go with the following:
- Jon Spencer Reviews
- Mel in Animeland
- The Spooky Red Head
- Cactus Matt
- Mechanical Anime Reviews
- Curiously Dead Cat
- The Visualist’s Veranda
I hope you guys have fun with this post! It is mainly just to have fun and do something out of the so called “norm.” Sometimes you just need a break from all the other stuff. That is going to do it for me this Sunday afternoon. I will see you guys back here on Tuesday for another round of Top Ten Tuesday. Until then! Muah! XOXO
Disclaimer: All imagery and photos come from searching for them on the internet. I have no claim or right to them.