Hello hello! It’s me, Alexie! It’s still Tuesday for me, which means it’s time for one of my top five lists even if it’s late at night for me! So, a quick little list of my Best Girls of 2019 thus far! Let’s get into it!!
- Miku Nakano–sweet, shy, history-loving, amazing Miku! Best girl material right here! Woohoo!! Sure, she’s got sisters who look just like her, but Miku is just a step above all her sisters. (Sorry, Ayano, Nino isn’t best quintuplet for me!)
- Raphtalia–beautiful, fierce, strong, and protective. Raphtalia is cute and amazing and wonderful in so many ways. I love her and her character progression is definitely worth putting her in my top five for 2019!
- Chika Fujiwara–Chika is amazing. Honestly, I don’t even know how to describe Chika, but I love her. Especially her bubbly personality and how she uses a newspaper. Chika is great!
- Emma–what can I say about Emma? She’s intelligent, compassionate, athletic, and a great friend. Emma’s ability to keep up with Ray and Norman, of seeing the abilities of her brothers and sisters when they’re playing games, and the way she trusts her family is fantastic. I’m sure someone else could give more on her, but yeah…
- Nezuko–protective, strong, lovable, caring, cute, and amazing. Nezuko is one girl I wouldn’t want to mess with if I were a villain. She’s too powerful in my eyes. Plus she’s adorable. Nezuko is one of my favorite girls of this last year, and from what I’ve seen of Demon Slayer (I’m a bit behind), it’s a solid choice.
And that does it for this edition of my Top Five Tuesday! I hope you enjoyed seeing this list, and if you have any others from 2019 that you think should be in a top five let me know! I’d love to hear who you would put in yours!
Alexie the Great